Advantages Of New Zealand
” The Land Of The Long White Cloud “
Is Close To The Most Beautiful Country In The World
New Zealand is not just beautiful country but a great place to bring up a family, with a high standard of living, fantastic education, employment, and a “proud” international sporting history.
It is also a peaceful and friendly environment to live or invest in
- Beautiful country (one of most beautiful countries in the world).
- Great first home owner or first investment property purchases
- Owner Occupied houses for new immigrants or company transfers to New Zealand
- Retreat seaside, lakeside, alpine and lifestyle investment for future retirement/holiday property investment.
- Extremely good international property prices for “Scenic Locations”.
- Many locations with positive cashflow, enabling the tenants to pay for mortgage repayments (depending on the mortgage balance).
Good rental demand in most cities or large towns.
- Deposit for owner occupied properties 10% to 20% and for investment properties 35%, brand new house and land 30% deposit for nonresidents and 10% to 20% for owner occupiers. Mary will try to obtain for you 65% to 80% finance from a New Zealand banks/financial institutions who we will both choose together.
- No Stamp Duty ($0), Low Legal and Registration Fees (approx NZ$1,000 to $1,500), Favourable Exchange Rates For Deposit.
No Land Tax.
- Population Growth.
- Low competitive airfares to New Zealand.
- Economically compared to the rest of the world, New Zealand is an improving economy.
- Please Note: a new law from the New Zealand Government for nonresidents. Only Australian citizens, Singaporean Citizens and New Zealand citizens plus Permanent Residents can purchase existing property in New Zealand.
- Nonresidents may look at purchasing brand new house and land. Refer to Governent website https://www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/living-in-nz/housing/buying-building